Thursday, February 13, 2014

Draft an application for the post of a teacher in Higher Secondary School.




Hingu Sukhadev
Vaniya Street,
Bhandariya,
Bhavnagar.
2nd March 2008
The Principal,
S.V.M. Highschool,
Bhandariya,
Bhavnagar.
 Sub; An Application for the post of an English teacher
Respected Sir,
            With reference to your advertisement in ‘The Gujarat Samachar’ dated March 1 2008 for the post of an English teacher in your school; I would like to submit my application for same.  I feel that my education and experience duly meet your requirement. Kindly consider my application in the light of the following details and give me a change to prove my self (to face an interview in the esteemed institution like your. If I am given a chance, I will try my lever best to justify my selection.
            Thanking you, expecting a favorable reply.
Your faithfully,
Hingu Sukhadev.

Resume
  1. Name:- Hingu Sukhadev N.
  2. Address; Vaniya Street, Bhandariya, Bhavnagar. Pin Code;364050.
  3. Sex:- Male
  4. Birth of Date:- 18/07/83
  5. Nationality:- The Indian
  6. Caste:- Jain
  7. Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati.
  8. Mother tongue:- Gujarati.
  9. Hobbies:- Reading, writing, traveling.

Educational Qualification
No.
Exam./Degree
Passing Year
Board/University
Obtained Mark%
remarks
1
S. S. C.
March-1998
G.S. E. B. Board
77%
First Class
2
H.S. C.
March-2000
G.H.S. E. B. Board
70%
First Class
3
B.A.
March-2003
Bhavnagar Uni.
61%
First Class
4
B. Ed.
March-2004
Bhavnagar Uni.
80%
First Class
5
M. A.
March-2006
Bhavnagar Uni.
65%
First Class
6.
M. Ed.
March-2007
Bhavnagar Uni.
85%
First Class

Extra Qualification
            I have passed C.C.C. (Computer Certificate Course) in 2007. I have Secured A Grade.
Experience
I have been working as an English teacher in Shree Saraswati Vinay Mandar High school, Budhel, Bhavnagar since June 2007. I feel that my prospects will be brighter at your renewed institution.
References
Sir A.A. Khan,                                                 Sir S.G. Gohil,
The head of English Department,                       The Principal,
Shamaldas College,                                          M.K. Jamod High School
Bhavanagar.                                                     Bhavnagar.
Reason for Change         
       - Morning sessions, far from the city, very small school, less salary.

Expected Salary  
As per your rule.

Conclusion
  I possess a pleasing personality and co-operative nature and thereby I assure you that I will the affection of my students, if am selected. I’ll try my level best to prove to be an asset to your well-known institution.
 I hope your honour will consider my application and send me the interview call.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Enclosures
True copies of following
A copy of resume,
A copy of B. A. Marksheet,
A copy of M. A. Marksheet,
A copy of Living Certificate.
A copy of Computer Certificate Course. .
Date:- 2nd March 2008                                                             Signature
Place: Bhavnagar.


No comments:

Post a Comment