Thursday, February 13, 2014

Format for Application



Format for Application
(Write X. Y. Z.
Applicant’s address, Date)
To
……………..
Sub; An Application for the post of ………………
Respected Sir,
            With reference to your advertisement in ‘The Indian Express’ dated March 1 2008 for the post of ……….  I would like to submit my application for same.  I feel that my education and experience duly meet your requirement. Kindly consider my application in the light of the following details and give me a change to prove my self (to face an interview in the esteemed institution like your. If I am given a chance, I will try my lever best to justify my selection. .
            Thanking you, expecting a favorable reply.
Your faithfully,
Hingu Sukhadev.
Resume
  1. Name:- Hingu Sukhadev N.
  2. Address; Vaniya Street, Bhandariya, Bhavnagar. Pin Code364050.
  3. Sex:- Male
  4. Birth of Date:- 18/07/83
  5. Nationality:- The Indian
  6. Caste:- Jain
  7. Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati.
  8. Mother tongue:- Gujarati.
  9. Hobbies:-writing, writing, traveling.
Educational Qualification
No.
Exam./Degree
Passing Year
Board/University
Obtained Mark%
remarks
1
H.S. C.
March-2000
G.H.S. E. B. Board
70%
First Class
2
B.Com.
March-2003
Bhavnagar Uni.
61%
First Class
3
M. Com.
March-2005
Bhavnagar Uni.
80%
First Class
4
 M.B.A.
March-2007
Bhavnagar Uni.
69%
First Class
Extra Qualification
I have passed (Computer Certificate Course) in 2007. I have Secured A Grade.
Experience
I have been working as …………in ………. in ……. since June 2007. I feel that my prospects will be brighter at your renewed institution.
Expected Salary  
My expected salary is about 10, 000/.
References
…………………..
Conclusion
  I possess a pleasing personality and co-operative nature and thereby I assure you that  I’ll try my level best to prove to be an asset to your well-known institution.
 I hope your honour will consider my application and send me the interview call.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Enclosures
A copy of resume, All necessary document.
Date:- 2nd March 2008                                                             Signature
Place: Bhavnagar.

Educational Qualification for Other Job.
Salesman: Diploma in Salesmanship Accountant: C. A. Charted Accountant.
Announcer: Certificate Course in Communication Skill             Librarian: Bachelor of Library science. 
Medical officer M. D. Journalist: Graduate + Diploma in media communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment