Thursday, February 13, 2014

Leave Report Writting Leave Report-1




You are unable to attend your class for 15th days. Draft a leave not addressing to your head of department principal.
Hingu Sukhadev
Vaniya Street,
Bhandariya,
Bhavnagar.
2nd March 2008
The Principal,
Shamaldas Arts College,
Bhavnagar.
          Sub: Leave for 15th days.
Respected Sir,
ÿ      I am Hingu Sukhadev studying in T.Y.B.A.(English). I humbly request you to grant me leave for 15th days as my father has been seriously ill and operated for Dr. Rajesh Sharma. My father has been admitted in Apollo Hospital in Ahmedabad and he has compelled for complete bed-ridden rest for 15th days, therefore my presence is required to look after him as I am the only male member in my family beside my father. Under these circumstances it is not possible for me to attend my class for this periods from 20 June to 5th July.
ÿ      Kindly grant my leave for fifteen days. I promise your that my absence will not affect the whole class-notes. I assure you I shall make up for the loss in my studies on my return from Ahmedabad. Sorry for trouble.
ÿ      Thanking you.
Yours Obediently

Hingu Sukhadev

No comments:

Post a Comment