Thursday, February 13, 2014

Leave Report Writting Leave Report-3




You are working as a teacher in a school, you are unable to remain present for two weeks as you are suffering from Jondice. Draft a leave report to the principal for the same.
Hingu Sukhadev
Parth Society-4542,
Devrajnagar,
Bhavnagar.
2nd March 2008
The Principal,
M. K. Jamod High School,
Bhavnagar.
Sub: Leave for 15th days.
Respected Sir,
     I am Hingu Sukhadev, a teacher in your school. I humbly request you to grant me leave for 15th days as I have been seriously ill and operated for Dr. Rajesh Sharma. I am suffering from jondice and have been admitted in Civil Hospital in Bhavnagar. I have compelled for complete bed-ridden rest for 15th days, therefore it is not possible for me to perform my duty for this periods from 20 June to 5th July. Kindly grant my leave for fifteen days. I promise you that I will resume my duty. Sorry for trouble.
     Thanking you.
Yours Obediently

Hingu Sukhadev
(Roll No. 03, T.Y.B.A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment