Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Prepare a proposal for opening new unit – Bank Branch in your city.





Mr. S. N. Hingu,
Manager,
Union Bank of India,
Mumbai.
2nd July, 2007 
To. The managing Director,
Union Bank of India,
Mumbai.
Subject: Opening a new bank at Bhavnagar.
Respected Sir,
          As per as the instruction given at Board Meeting of 5th December 2008, I visited Bhavnagar city and I considered the proposal of starting another Branch office in Bhavnagar.  I visited different areas of Bhavnagar like Ghogha Circle, Panavadi, Kalanaja, Vartej and Chitra. From all the great areas of my survey, I come to know that there is one or two branches of different Banks in above mentioned areas. But Chitra has no Bank Branch. Chitra is one of the most suitable places for our purpose. I submit my report as under.

             Bhavnagar is an expanding town which has historical significance and presently commercially fast developing city. Population is nearly 10 lacks and now a day in the last 20 years it has speeded up for trade, commerce, transportation & industry. Many schools and the residential university provide basic and higher education. Many commercial centers are there, which have enough space to match our requirements.

Requirement of a Bank Branch in Bhavnagar:-  
          As a result of growing services & Work area, there is a need to open another sub branch of Dena Bank in Chitra, Bhavanagar. Chitra is a big and an industrial area and so there is a need of such facility in this area. In this area, there is no facility of any bank. GIDC, Transport, Companies, other Industrial Estate, and leading company officer are in that proposed area. So I firmly believe that the need of public must be fulfilled. There is also a locality area, colonies and society near by all the Industrial estate.

          There are people who are willing to invest the move. If we can drew well .our bank can have farley large investment. Some good industrial profit making units are there. Well known companies have their base here. Around the city into industrial areas many small units are running well. For their transaction our banking services may turn out a good facility.

Place and Suitability:-
          Now Chitra is a well developed area, but there are some open places in GIDC area and near Transport Companies. I met the owner of the land and they agreed to give us the big stretch of lad or ready possession building for our purpose. I also saw the building which may be suitable for that and there is open space in front of the buildings and behind it. There is a market place nearby so the merchants, transporters and residential people are in very need of this type of facility.

The public Opinion :-
          I also met the people of different trades, official and other people, they informed me that city area is far away and they have to go any for dealing money matter and for only purpose in cit while their working is in Chitra. So they firmly agreed and wished that if this branch will be opened, it will not only help the official or transporter, but also to common people and others.
          From the above findings, I came to the conclusion that Chitra is the most suitable and good place for opening another new branch of Union Bank.




Recommendations:-
          Even though there are well-known bank and other small bank, private and nationalized 24. our prospects is bright I . I recommend our bank should go to the city of earliest. I hope my report will serve the purpose. I’m thanking to all who have assisted me.
Thanks you very much for giving me this kind of work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just want to tell everyone out there that I got my loan of $1,000,000.00 from Mr Pedro loan investment program and is 100% legit contact via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com or Text him on whatsapp + 1- 8632310632 . if you are seeking 100% financing at the low rate of 2% rate in return.

    ReplyDelete